FLORENCE, A Real Experience
TOUR TYPE: PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE: Just for you!
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Private Transfers/Driver
- Tour Guide just for you.
- The main sights of Florence.
WHO WANTS IT: You just got to see that leaning Tower and Explore Florence
DURATION: Full day
PACE: Busy Bee “ nice to put your feet up after this one and reflect on the day”
LUNCH: Not Included.
START TIME: When you decide! “We suggest as early as you can on arrival to port”
MEETING POINT: Directly as you disembark off your Cruise ship.
- Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship from/return and to Florence
- Private Tour guide just for you through all
- Florence’s Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Offiicina Profumo di SM Novella, the markets.
- We take you to our favourite places and explain the food, gelato, coffee & wine bars, local dishes all unique to Florence. (should you wish to experience the tastes then these are at your own cost)
- Lunch is not included but we can recommend some very typical local restaurants or dishes to suit your preferences.
- Accademia Gallery and David, to the Uffizi museum.
FLEXIBILITY: This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit a different museum or sights instead of those listed, please send us a request.
If you have any other places of interest that you may want to visit, we are able to quote those as additional cost to your tour.
This is a day where you get to really see not only the sights, but what it is like to live, breath and taste the city of Florence.
Meet the Real Florence.
From the moment we meet you at the Port of Livorno our driver and guide will take care of you so that you can sit back and enjoy your day in Florence. Any last minute adjustments, within reason, can be made if you have had a change of heart.
In Florence our guide will take you on a journey through the markets, the Duomo Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio and so much more. Florence is not just about art, the Medici family and history, but so much more and it takes our local knowledge to show you the other side of Florence which most tourists miss. The culture of cuisine and wine in Florence is different to other parts of Tuscany, and love to show you this other world.
Skipping the lines we enter the Accademia to see Michelangelo’s David.
Hidden from view in the back alleys we take you to a local Florentine Enoteca to try some typical local food and wine in the Florentina way and standing on the street sipping a glass as the world goes by.
Take a more off the beaten track approach to your day and relax through the squares and markets of Florence, enjoy a long Florentina lunch and glass of wine or explore some of the churches, works of art or grandeur Palaces. There is the magical world of the Officina Profumo di S.M Novella, the Gelato, Loggia and the stories behind the families who helped create this amazing city.
Lunch isn’t provided but depending on your tastes we have some of our favourite food locations we would love to share with you. We are foodies and wine lovers. How can we not be living in Italy?
there is so many options we can create for you, from climbing the Dome of the Duomo, secret itineraries to the Medici Chapels or Pitti palace. or maybe you prefer to have a cooking lesson for lunch.
Whichever way you prefer, we make it a day for you to experience Florence’s Real Experiences before returning you back to the port of Livorno in your luxury private transfer.
It’s your choice and freedom to make it your special day in Florence.
Save yourself money “Bring your friends and reduce your costs”
Every day, except 25th December.
Things to Bring & Note
Walking is a part of this trip, so please bring comfortable shoes.
Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen during the summer time.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum number of people depends on your group of family and friends.
2. Minimum Participates 1 at cost of 2pax.
3. Included Entrance to Museums and Places of Interest subject to Opening Times/days and availability of tickets.
4. Weka Travel reserves the right to revise or cancel any part of the tour due to acts of God, traffic delays, or last minute closures.
See Terms and conditions for details on closures of Museums, cancellations, changes to Itinerary and other information.
TOUR TYPE – PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE.
Just for you!
There is no maximum as it depends on how many people in your group
this is a private tour just for you