Rome – Vatican & Colosseum
TOUR TYPE: PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE: Just for you!
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Private Transfers/Driver
- Private Tour Guide
- Vatican Museum
- Sistine Chapel
- Colosseum and Ancient City of Rome.
WHO WANTS IT: When you feel you – “you want to see it all”
DURATION: Full day
Lunch: Not Included
PACE: BUSY – “ back to the boat to have rest but with a smile”
START TIME: When you decide! “We suggest as early as you can on arrival to port”
MEETING POINT: Directly as you disembark off your Cruise ship.
- Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship to/from and in Rome.
- Private Tour guide just for you through all locations!
- Colosseum + Ancient Rome skip the line entrances included.
- Vatican museum+ Sistine chapel skip the line entrances included.
- St Peters Basilica
- Renaissance Rome centre including Trevi fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona depending on your timing.
- We take you to our favourite places and explain the food, gelato, coffee & wine bars, local dishes all unique to Rome. (should you wish to experience the tastes then these are at your own cost)
- Restaurant or food recommendations that suit your tastes and we can pre-book your table. (food & wine not included). Note that due to the time restrictions, lunch will have to be a short affair.
FLEXIBILITY: This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit a different museum or sights instead of those listed, please send us a request.
If you have any other places of interest that you may want to visit, we are able to quote those as additional cost to your tour.
This is a day where you get to really see not only the sights, but what it is like to live, breath and taste the city of Rome.
Meet the Real Rome.
If you really feel that you want to see the 2 main sights of Rome being the Colosseum and the Vatican Museum with its Sistine Chapel, then of course we can do that for you!
From the moment you step off your ship at the Port of Civitavecchia, our driver and guide are there to take care of you to make it a special experience for you. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
Avoiding the herds of cruise tourists and long lines, we know how to save you precious time so that you can get to see the Colosseum, Ancient Roman Forum, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and the St Peters Basilica. With our private transfers, it means we can also get quickly between the locations to save you time and gives you plenty of chances to stop to see other amazing sights and take photos and get back to your Ship on time.
First stop will be at the Colosseum and Ancient city of Rome. Our guides take you directly inside so you dont have to wait in the long lines, and brings to life the sights in a way that relate directly to your and your party. There is so much more to this area than just the dates when it was built, but there is the stories behind the people, the culture, food, wine, lifestyle, construction methods and much more. We love to bring this to life in a way that relates to you.
Before heading off to the Vatican musuem, our private transfer and Guide take you through parts of Modern Rome to see the Pantheon, Trevi fountain which all depends on timing and will reccommend a local place to eat depending of your budget and tastes. We have plenty of favourites away from the tourists.
Again with the full use of private transfers, you will be taken to the entrance of the Vatican where we again skip the line to take you through the greatest Museum of the world. The Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basilica are only a small part of what is to be seen and with our guide it is again one of those places you just can’t go without a guide who brings it all to life for you.
As your driver takes you back to Port its time to relax and take in all you have seen.
To do this day trip, you truly can not do it without the Private transfers and Guide as we know every trick under the sun to make sure you get to see it all. This day is all about timing and that is what we are there to worry about, so you don’t have to!
Sit back and enjoy.
It’s your choice and freedom to make it your special day in Rome.
Save yourself money “Bring your friends and reduce your costs”
Every day, except 25th December. Vatican Museum is unavailable on Sundays.
Things to Bring & Note
Walking is a part of this trip, so please bring comfortable shoes.
Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen during the summer time.
Vatican requires shoulders and knees to be covered as sign of respect. Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen during the summer time.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum number of people depends on your group of family and friends.
2. Minimum Participates 1 .
3. Included Entrance to Museums and Places of Interest subject to Opening Times/days and availability of tickets.
4. Weka Travel reserves the right to revise or cancel any part of the tour due to acts of God, traffic delays, or last minute closures.
See Terms and conditions for details on closures of Museums, cancellations, changes to Itinerary and other information.
TOUR TYPE – PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE.
Just for you!
There is no maximum as it depends on how many people in your group
this is a private tour just for you.