Venice, Murano & Burano – Public Waterboat
TOUR TYPE: PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE: Just for you!
In NutShell: Burano Island, Murano Island – Public Waterboat and Guide
WHO WANTS IT: Get away from the crowds “experience Venice as Venetians do: Boat & walking”
DURATION: Full day
PACE: Private water transfer and easy walk.
LUNCH: Not Included
- Guide to meet you at your Ship.
- Public waterboat and the lagoons.
- Murano Island and Glassblowing experience with Real Glassblowing Masters. Shop for items of Murano Glass should you wish.
- Burano Island is home to the amazing colourful fishing village also famous for the skillful Lacework.
- We explore the lagoon and Venetian Islands Today is an amazing opportunity to get out on a boat in Venice’s lagoon and see it from a different view with many of the islands..
- Private Tour guide just for you through all locations!
- An immersion and vision into the life , history and beauty of Venice beyond the normal Tourist areas.
- We return you back to your ship in time for departure.
FLEXIBILITY: This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit different location instead of those listed, please send us a request.
his is for those that really want to experience Venice just the way the Venetians do… by boat and walking but away from the crowds.
We meet you directly at your Cruise ship, where your tour guide will take you away from the crowds then take the local waterboats out to the island of Murano to visit first hand Glassblowing which has been one of the most important trades of Venice for nearly a thousand years.
Afterwards using the waterboats, we head out past the nearby islands where you can really get a better feel of what Venice is about. the lagoon where Venice seems to float is a mass of islands, fishing, people, boats all of which make up the daily life of Venetians. Burano Island is our next stop far out in the Lagoon where time seems to stop as we explore the ancient artisan crafts of lacework that are mingling within the brightly coloured houses of the fisherman’s village.
Hidden from view in the back alleys we take you to a local Venetian watering stop to try an “Ombra” which is a traditional glass of wine from a huge variety of freshly prepared delicious Venetian starters cuisine called “Cicchetti”. This local spot has been serving for over 800 years.
Although Lunch is not included, we have some of our favourite places to enjoy the best of Venetian food without the heavy pricetag tourists associate with Venice.
heading back to Venice we arrive back to your Cruise ship or if you prefer we can end back in the heart of Venice.
From here you have your own free time to enjoy on your own. We will give you all the information you need to return to the Cruise ship in your own time.
Whichever way you have chosen, we make it a day for you to experience Venice’s Real Experiences.
Save yourself money “Bring your friends and reduce your costs”
Every day, except 25th December.
Things to Bring & Note
Walking is a part of this trip, so please bring comfortable shoes.
Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen during the summer time.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum number depends on your group of friends and family – private just for you.
2. Minimum Participates 1 at cost of 2pax.
3. Included Entrance to Museums and Places of Interest subject to Opening Times/days and availability of tickets.
4. Weka Travel reserves the right to revise or cancel any part of the tour due to acts of God, traffic delays, or last minute closures.
See Terms and conditions for details on closures of Museums, cancellations, changes to Itinerary and other information.
DO YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
NOT A PROBLEM!
- We have a range of special boats that can handle anything including Wheelchair lifts.
- Itinerary and Routes that allow wheelchair access
- Don’t let a mobility requirement get between you and a good time as we love to help you enjoy your day
TOUR TYPE – PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE.
Just for you!
Private Tour just for you & family or friends so depends on how many you are.