AUCKLAND, City of Sails
Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand and is a hub of culture, sun, sea, cuisine & wine.
The City Viaduct is our starting point for exploring the kiwi culture, and walking the streets bringing you to some of the great
hidden sights of this city, once the capital of NZ, and purchased by the government after the Treaty of Waitangi.
Our driver & guide will take you to explore some of the historic Maori sights and the Marae with its amazing view across the
harbour as well as many of the famous extinct volcanic hills that hold stragetic positions across the city.
From sun, food, native bush walks to the waterfalls of the west coast to the wide open beaches of the north shore to the old settlement
villages, this is an opportunity to see, learn and experience what is at the heart of this amazing city of Auckland.
Our favourite treat is showing the real local cuisine that most people don’t get to enjoy.
And you can find out all the tricks of living it Like a local Kiwi.
Along the way, there is plenty of time to explore and take photos on your own.
It’s your choice and freedom to make it your special day in Auckland.
Save yourself money “Bring your friends and reduce your costs”
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Private Transfers/Driver
- Tour Guide
- Auckland City, Viaduct, One tree Hill, Maori Marae
- Beaches, sun, cuisine.
- The main sights of Auckland.
WHO WANTS IT: You just got the day in Auckland and want to see the main sights
DURATION: Full day
PACE: the kiwi relaxing way.
LUNCH: Not Included.
START TIME: When you decide! “We suggest as early as you can on arrival to port”
MEETING POINT: Directly as you disembark off your Cruise ship.
- Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship from/return Aucland or hotel.
- Private Tour guide just for you through all
- Main sights of Auckland
- Lunch is not included but we can recommend some very typical local restaurants or dishes to suit your preferences.
FLEXIBILITY: This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit a different museum or sights instead of those listed, please send us a request.
If you have any other places of interest that you may want to visit, we are able to quote those as additional cost to your tour.
This is a day where you get to really see not only the sights, but what it is like to live, breath and taste the city of Auckland.
Meet the Real Auckland.
Every day, except 25th December.
Things to Bring & Note
Walking is a part of this trip, so please bring comfortable shoes.
Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen during the summer time.
Yes, and we have the guide just for your family.
Terms and Conditions
1. (Maximum of 7 people in your group of family and friends)
2. Minimum Participates 1 at cost of 2pax.
3. Included Entrance to Museums and Places of Interest subject to Opening Times/days and availability of tickets.
4. Weka Travel reserves the right to revise or cancel any part of the tour due to acts of God, traffic delays, or last minute closures.
See Terms and conditions for details on closures of Museums, cancellations, changes to Itinerary and other information.
DO YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
NOT A PROBLEM!
- We have a range of special vehicles that can handle anything including Wheelchair lifts.
- Itinerary and Routes that allow wheelchair access
- Don’t let a mobility requirement get between you and a good time as we love to help you enjoy your day
TOUR TYPE – PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE.
Just for you!
up to you as it just for you and your friends & family.