Turkey is a country filled with diversity from East to West, a history and culture that is beyond most people truly understand.
The Gateway from East to West, one can only come to appreciate its wonders by exploring this wonderful and enriching country with its traditions, friendly Turkish culture, historical sites as well as its stunning cities, countryside and beaches.
Holidaying in Turkey opens your eyes to so many amazing experiences
From the stunning Istanbul being the gateway from East to West, mind blowing Cappadocia and its cave houses, to the black sea region, Bodrum, the islands and ancient ruins of Ephesus, Turkey has it all.
Come Explore Turkey with our locals.
Turkey has whatever you need for budget, from the very luxurious 5 star to the resorts at the beaches to Boutique hideaways, but you have to know where to look.
- We can find it so you just have to put up your feet and enjoy the view
- A skippered yacht, seaside resort, 3 star B&B, apartments with a view, to a 5 Star luxury Hotel with a roof terrace cocktail bar in Istanbul, or a Hotel with all your business needs and well connected for your meetings.
- It’s the small details that can make your stay either ok, great or unbelievably amazing: a lift, the view of the Hagia Sophia from your bedroom in Istanbul, a fridge stocked with fresh produce on your arrival to your apartment, avoiding ongoing hotel repairs outside your hallway, your needs for breakfast and facilities, proximity to the centre of Istanbul, your own outdoor cooking facilities by the pool at a beachside town, Wi-Fi internet for business emails or simply avoiding unknown hotel taxes on your bill.
We make it our job to give you the best you deserve.
Tour guides – bringing places to life…
Sometimes just seeing a piece of art or architecture is not enough as behind it all, are the people, the stories and history that have created and influenced others in ways unbeknownst to us.
- Fully customised private guide tours available as and when you require.
- Our guides are selected only from the very best to ensure your needs and interests are met with our high quality of service, passion and knowledge.
- We have just the right multilingual expert guide for you whether it is art, history, culture, food and wine, fashion shopping, exploring areas of nature and so much more!
- It’s about having that personality and relationship with your guide and their flexibility to work with your needs, not just the knowledge.
- For history, sports, active outdoor guides, food and wine and many more interests, we have the right guided tour just for you.
- No waiting in lines – we know the ways to make sure you don’t wait in line like other tourists.
Having your own private tour guide gives you the freedom of experiencing the places, the stories and history they have to tell, but at your pace and with your interest in mind.
In making the most of your time in Italy, it is important to know exactly the timing of routes and all the possible ways to get from place to place.
In this way, we can bring all that together to suit the style and budget you have.
- From exclusive luxury cars, jets, helicopters, skippered yachts and boats, ferries, luxury transport with multilingual drivers or self-drive rentals, or local trains and transportation, we can meet your needs and budget.
- Even just local transport knowledge for budget travellers who needs a train from Rome to Venice or a bus to a ski field.
- Airport transfers
- How long does it take to walk from your hotel to the Metro station in Rome or get across town to a meeting in Milan? We make it our job to know.
We select only the very best private reliable professional services for you as well as knowing all the great money saving options when it comes to trains, buses, ferries and public services.
Food and beverage
Centred at the heart of Turkey culture is the cuisine and taking full advantage of this is the key to experiencing the real tastes with the real people of Turkey.
- Wine tasting – in the mountainside town of Sirince or the region of Aegean, to name only a few.
- Fresh produce markets – explore the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul or the lessen known local markets to seaside markets.
- Kebab – the true Turkey way is maybe not the way you have tried it at home.
- Black Sea – local anchovy to the maize cuisine.
- Spices – there is no place like Istanbul to experience the spices .
- Olive oil – experience the extra virgin olive oil or the variety of olives from around Turkey
- Cooking lessons – A private chef or a cooking school on the canals of Venice. The real experience of Turkish cooking is hands-on where you can experience simple techniques handed down generation after generation.
- Restaurants and eating – an interactive time for friends, family with Italy’s local staff and chefs.
We know the places where you can experience the real local culinary that cannot be found in a guide book.
Culture, Art and Activities
From an active adventure, a food and wine lover, an artist admirer, historical love to those passionate about sport or that just love to relax and take it all in while watching life pass by in Istanbul.
- Cuisine and wine – explore the villas, boutique wine makers, and mouth watering food experiences.
- Art and sculpture – from Istanbul to Bodrum there is never a place not an interesting piece of art.
- Carpets – don’t get caught out. We know some of the best places to get real handmade carpets or even experience a local carpet learning school and see how they are really made.
- Entrance tickets – skip the lines of the Hagia Sophia to experience a private viewing in a museum, we can find them all.
- History and Archaeology – from East to West, Greek, Ancient Roman to the mysteries of the East, there is something for all.
- Active Adventures – ski, cycle or bike, trek or sunrise balloon ride over Cappadocia,, sailing the south and much more.
- Gallipoli – wish to visit Gallipoli during the ANZAC services or private tours throughout the year.
Regardless of what your interest is, desire to do or see, we can find it and make it happen just for you.