ATHENS – a Real Experience
From the moment we meet you at the Port of Piraeus, Athens our driver and guide will take care of you so that you can sit back and enjoy your day in Athens. Any last minute adjustments, within reason, can be made if you have had a change of heart.
Our first stop is to see the Panorama views of Athens, changing of the guard and the Stadium Panathinaiko where the first modern Olympics were held. From here Acropolis Museum which opens the door to the Pantheon. VIP entrances make it so much easier.
After this we head back down into the market, shopping and Cafe district of Plaka which is perfect place to enjoy a nice break and lunch and learn some local cuisine and traditions.Hidden from view in the back alleys we take you to a local Florentine Enoteca to try some typical local food and wine in the Florentina way and standing on the street sipping a glass as the world goes by.
Take a more off the beaten track approach to your day and relax through the squares and markets of Athens, and enjoy living it like a local. Lunch isn’t provided but depending on your tastes we have some of our favourite food locations we would love to share with you. We are foodies and wine lovers. How can we not be living in Italy?
Whichever way you prefer, we make it a day for you to experience Athen’s Real Experiences before returning you back to the port of Piraeus in your luxury private transfer.
It’s your choice and freedom to make it your special day in Athens.
Save yourself money “Bring your friends and reduce your costs”
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Private Transfers/Driver
- Tour Guide
- Athens Main sights.
- Stadium Panathinaiko, Temple of Zeus, Hadrians Arch.
- Acropolis Museum and the Pantheon.
- Plaka and so much more.
WHO WANTS IT: When you want to “experience Athens as a local
DURATION: Full day
PACE: Busy Bee “ nice to put your feet up after this one and reflect on the day”
LUNCH: Moderate – “a whole new world of experiences ”
START TIME: When you decide! “We suggest as early as you can on arrival to port”
MEETING POINT: Directly as you disembark off your Cruise ship, hotel or Airport.
- Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship from/return
- Private Tour guide just for you through all
- All Skip line VIP entrances
- Main sights of Athens
- We take you to our favourite places and explain the local cuisine, wines and more. (should you wish to experience the tastes then these are at your own cost)
- Lunch is not included but we can recommend some very typical local restaurants or dishes to suit your preferences.
FLEXIBILITY: This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit a different museum or sights instead of those listed, please send us a request.
If you have any other places of interest that you may want to visit, we are able to quote those as additional cost to your tour.
This is a day where you get to really see not only the sights, but what it is like to live, breath and taste the city of Athens.
Meet the Real Athens.
Every day, except 25th December.
Things to Bring & Note
Walking is a part of this trip, so please bring comfortable shoes.
Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen during the summer time.
Yes, and we have just the guides for you and your family.
Terms and Conditions
1. (Maximum of 7 people in your group of family and friends)
2. Minimum Participates 1 at cost of 2pax.
3. Included Entrance to Museums and Places of Interest subject to Opening Times/days and availability of tickets.
4. Weka Travel reserves the right to revise or cancel any part of the tour due to acts of God, traffic delays, or last minute closures.
See Terms and conditions for details on closures of Museums, cancellations, changes to Itinerary and other information.
DO YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
NOT A PROBLEM!
- We have a range of special vehicles that can handle anything including Wheelchair lifts.
- Itinerary and Routes that allow wheelchair access
- Don’t let a mobility requirement get between you and a good time as we love to help you enjoy your day
There is a maximum of 7 people on this tour