Travel FRANCE – Bringing places to life
France is the holiday destination for people who love culture, food, wine, cheese, history, Paris and history. France is rich in its variety of varying regions that each have their own twist to the French Flavour. This all makes for the perfect independent travel experience.
One the worlds most popular Tourist destinations there is so much to do from Paris and its Eiffel tower, to the southern beaches, Champagne lovers, skiing the winter Alps to exploring the food markets of its villages.
France is so diverse and worth getting out of the bigger cites and see its real life.
Explore the history and travels of World Wars to the Napoleon Chalets to Castles of its Kings.
Activities include Skiing kite surfing, trekking, cycling, food tours, cooking lessons, or golfing to surfing. From the Atlantic northern coast to the south Mediterranean, it holds ever vivid flavour you can imagine. It is full of so many amazing and vivid experiences.
When you holiday in France, you will find so many off the beaten track experiences to taste, touch, smell and hear.
France can cater to whatever your budget is, and compared to other parts of Europe, it is very good value for money. Modern to old alike, there is something for everyone and we make it our job to give you the best you deserve.
We can find it so you just have to put up your feet and enjoy the view
The B&B in the heart of the fParis, a room with a view of Mediterranean sea, the peace and tranquillity of a villa overlooking the wineries, a 5 star luxury 17th Century Hotel in Paris or simple apartment in Bordeaux
It is the small details that can make your stay either ok, great or unbelievably amazing: Proximity to your business meetings or the local train station, a fridge stocked with fresh produce on your arrival to your villa, avoiding ongoing hotel repairs outside your hallway, your needs for breakfast and facilities, your own outdoor cooking facilities by the pool in a French villa, Wi-Fi internet for business emails or simply having a bath and not a shower.
Having your own private tour guide gives you the freedom of experiencing the places, the stories and history they have to tell, but at your pace and with your interest in mind.
Sometimes just seeing a piece of art or architecture is not enough as behind it all is the people, the stories and history that have created it and influenced us in ways we have no idea.
- Fully customised Private guide tours available as and when you require.
- Our guides are selected only from the very best to ensure your needs and interests are met with our high quality of service, passion and knowledge.
- We have just the right multilingual expert guide for you whether it is art, history, culture, Food & wine, fashion shopping, exploring areas of nature and so much more!
- It’s about having that personality and relationship with your guide and their flexibility to work with your needs, not just the knowledge.
- For History, sports, active outdoor guides, food & wine and many more interests, we have the right guided tour it just for you.
- No waiting in lines – we know the ways to make sure you don’t wait in line like other tourists.
In making the most of your time in France, it is important to know exactly the timing of routes and all the possible ways to get from place to place whether Paris to Marseille or driving around the countryside.
We select only the very best private reliable professional services for you as well as knowing all the great money saving options when it comes to trains, buses, ferries and public services.
In this way, we can bring all that together to suit the style and budget you have.
- From exclusive luxury cars, jets, helicopters, skippered yachts and boats, ferries, luxury transport with a multilingual drivers or self-drive rentals, or local trains and transportation, we can meet your needs and budget.
- Even just local transport knowledge for budget travellers who needs a train from Paris to Nice or a bus to the beach.
- How long does it take to walk from your hotel to the Metro station in Paris or get across town to a meeting in Avignon? We make it our job to know.
- Airport transfers
- We know all the ins and outs so we can find just what you need to fit your needs and budget.
Food and beverage
Like most Mediterranean countries, food and beverage is what makes Spain go around. Experience the real tastes with the real people of Spain.
- Wine tasting – Explore the vast diverse wines of France or Champagne
- Fresh produce markets – Knowing where the markets are and on what day of the week is the pleasure of having fresh fish from the boat and fruit from the local farmers. The vibrant markets start the day off with excitement of what is to come for the rest of the day.
- Wine maker – be hands and feet on in an experience of the wine harvesting.
- Cheese making – take a walk into the world of French Cheeses.
- Cooking lessons – A private chef in the comfort of your own villa in Provence or a cooking school of Nice. How about learning what really goes into Onion soup? French Cooking is full of flavour and colour so make sure you learn these techniques to impress your family back home.
- Restaurants and eating – a time of fun with friends and family in France. It is about the flavours and the time and precious timing of the french or maybe its following the Michelin stars.
Culture, Art and Activities
France is intensively full of so much that it can cater to everyone and their idea of a holiday. Sometimes forgotten by others for what it has to offer, we know there is so much to explore.
From an active adventure, a food & wine lover, an artist admirer, those passionate of sport to those that just love to relax and take it all in while watching from a café in the piazza of Paris.
Regardless of what your interest is, desire to do or see, we can find it and make it happen just for you.
- Art & Sculpture – from the architecture masterpieces in the Louvre,.
- Entrance Tickets – whether you need advance tickets to Louvre, Versaille, Monet House. We know just the places to get them for you.
- History and Architecture – World War tours, Napoleon, the Kings to French Revolution and more.
- Active Adventures – Sun & Ski in the same day in the Alps , bicycling or scooters through the medieval villages, Trekking the pilgrim walks or Alps, , Sailing in Nice and French Riviera, Surfing and paddle boarding in Beziers, Golfing the huge variety of quality golf courses throughout France, or Ballooning. Whatever is your game, we can find just the right place for you.