Travel Greece – Bringing places to life
Greece is the holiday destination that everyone has dreamed of and unique. The Greeks know how to live and have that flair to let their hard down and enjoy their sun, beach, food and life. It is rich in history yet young at heart even today and life is still simple.
The island of Greece are all very different from each other and summer is for sure out of this world, but winter still has its charm.
The food captivates you with its lightness and fresh flavours springing forth from the sea and Greeks take pleasure in sharing their joy of food and wine with you.
Activities include kite surfing, trekking, cycling, sailing in a chartered yacht, or taking a scooter around the island. From the Atlantic northern coast to the south Mediterranean, it holds ever vivid flavour you can imagine. It is full of so many amazing and vivid experiences.
When you holiday in Greece, you will find so many off the beaten track experiences to taste, touch, smell and hear.
Greece can cater to whatever your budget is, and compared to other parts of Europe, it is very good value for money. Modern to old alike, there is something for everyone and we make it our job to give you the best you deserve.
We can find it so you just have to put up your feet and enjoy the view
The apartment in Santorini with a room so captivating you won’t want to leave, the peace and tranquility of a villa overlooking the Mediterranean coast, a 5 star luxury hotel resort on an island or simple 3 star Hotel in Athens. Or maybe sailing on yacht.
It is the small details that can make your stay either ok, great or unbelievably amazing: Proximity to your business meetings or the local train station, a fridge stocked with fresh produce on your arrival to your villa, avoiding ongoing hotel repairs outside your hallway, your needs for breakfast and facilities, your own outdoor cooking facilities by the pool in a villa, Wi-Fi internet for business emails or simply having a bath and not a shower.
Having your own private tour guide gives you the freedom of experiencing the places, the stories and history they have to tell, but at your pace and with your interest in mind.
Sometimes just seeing a piece of art or architecture is not enough as behind it all is the people, the stories and history that have created it and influenced us in ways we have no idea.
- Fully customised Private guide tours available as and when you require.
- Our guides are selected only from the very best to ensure your needs and interests are met with our high quality of service, passion and knowledge.
- We have just the right multilingual expert guide for you whether it is art, history, culture, Food & wine, fashion shopping, exploring areas of nature and so much more!
- It’s about having that personality and relationship with your guide and their flexibility to work with your needs, not just the knowledge.
- For History, sports, active outdoor guides, food & wine and many more interests, we have the right guided tour it just for you.
- No waiting in lines – we know the ways to make sure you don’t wait in line like other tourists.
In making the most of your time in Greece, it is important to know exactly the timing of routes and all the possible ways to get from place to place whether Island to island ferries, or driving around the countryside.
We select only the very best private reliable professional services for you as well as knowing all the great money saving options when it comes to trains, buses, ferries and public services.
In this way, we can bring all that together to suit the style and budget you have.
- From exclusive luxury cars, jets, helicopters, skippered yachts and boats, ferries, luxury transport with a multilingual drivers or self-drive rentals, or local trains and transportation, we can meet your needs and budget.
- Even just local transport knowledge for budget travellers who needs a ferry or a flight to an island..
- How long does it take to walk from your hotel to the airport in Athens or get across town to a meeting. We make it our job to know.
- Airport transfers
- We know all the ins and outs so we can find just what you need to fit your needs and budget.
Food and beverage
Like most Mediterranean countries, food and beverage is what makes Greece go around. Experience the real tastes with the real people of Greece.
- Wine tasting – Explore the vast diverse wines of Greece.
- Fresh produce markets – Knowing where the markets are and on what day of the week is the pleasure of having fresh fish from the boat and fruit from the local farmers. The vibrant markets start the day off with excitement of what is to come for the rest of the day.
- Fishing – the opportunity to experience the village life and fishing for your lunch or a market catch.
- Wine maker – be hands and feet on in an experience of the wine harvesting.
- Cheese making – take a walk into the cheese making in Greece.
- Olive oil – experience the extra virgin olive oil or the variety of olives with a local farmer on an olive grove in Greece.
- Cooking lessons – A private chef in the comfort of your own villa in Santorini or a cooking school of Zakynthos. Greek is full of fire, flavour, colour and fun so make sure you learn these techniques to impress your family back home.
- Restaurants and eating – a time of fun with friends and family in Greece. It is about starting late and enjoying it as long as you can.
Culture, Art and Activities
Greece is intensively full of so much that it can cater to everyone and their idea of a holiday. Sometimes forgotten by others for what it has to offer, we know there is so much to explore.
From an active adventure, a food & wine lover, an artist admirer, those passionate of sport to those that just love to relax and take it all in while watching from a café in the piazza of Athens with the Parthenos
Regardless of what your interest is, desire to do or see, we can find it and make it happen just for you.
- Art & Sculpture – from the architecture masterpieces of ancient to an exciting young vibrant renaissance of the youth today.
- Entrance Tickets – whether you need advance tickets to the Parthenon, We know just the places to get them for you.
- History and Architecture – Greek and Roman… what a match and you cant’t find more opportunities here.
- Active Adventures – Sun & beaches to paddle boarding, Golfing or Scuba Diving the Mediterranean. Whatever is your game, we can find just the right place for you.