Istanbul By Land & Sea
In NutShell: Private Transfers/Driver Car + Ferry Cruise + City walk + Lunch
WHO WANTS IT: When you want to “Experience Istanbul like a Local”
DURATION: Full day
PACE: Relax-Moderate – “a whole new world of experiences ”
LUNCH: Included (excluding drinks)
• Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship to/from and in Istanbul.
• Private Tour guide just for you through all locations!
• Suleymaniye Mosque: Visit The Süleymaniye Mosque was built on the order of Sultan Suleyman (Süleyman the Magnificent).
• Egyptian Bazaar. The building is filled with exotic food and spices of all kinds, in mind-boggling colors, scents and volumes. There are also lots of dried fruits, cheeses, olives, nuts, saffron, cured beef, sweets, the Iranian caviar, etc.
• Bosphorus Boat Ferry Cruise: Experience a delightful and relaxing way to see the full depth of Istanbul on the ferry Bosphorus Boat between two continents, Europe & Asia. Take in the views of Istanbul’s historic Ottoman palaces, wooden 19th century waterfront mansions, modern day pleasure palaces and ancient fortresses. You”ll enjoy the spectacular scenery and have the perfect opportunity for taking photographs along both shores of this ancient waterway where East meets West. .
• Drive back to the port through Golden Horn
• Lunch is Provided (excluding drinks) at a typical Restaurant to suit your tastes with a Turkish flavor.
• This is a completely different way of seeing Istanbul for what it is; the gateway between East and West.
FLEXIBILITY: With the constraints of the opening days for the various sights, not all of the listed places can be visited. See Important Details below for Days Closed of each site. Not a problem as there is so much more along the way.
This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit a different museum or sights instead of those listed, please send us a request.
There is a maximum of 7 people on this tour
Tour Photo Gallery
Istanbul is where the east meets the west and this is a fantastic day of explore this amazing city that has a history reach far back to Roman times. the Anicent Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, to the colourful markets to a typical Turkish Lunch. FULL DAY
Where the East meets the West, and what better way to see it than by sea and land. the Suleymaniye Mosques, Egyptain Bazaar markets to the Boshporus Ferry cruise to an amazing typical Turkish lunch. FULL DAY