Istanbul: Meet the Real Istanbul
In NutShell: Private Transfers/Driver + Guide + Lunch+ Big Hits of Turkey
WHO WANTS IT: When you want to “Experience Istanbul like a Local”
DURATION: Full day
PACE: Moderate – “a whole new world of experiences ”
LUNCH: Included (excluding drinks)
• Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship to/from and in Istanbul.
• Private Tour guide just for you through all locations!
• Ancient Hippodrome where the chariot races of Roman times were held.
• Blue Mosque: One of the most famous monuments in both the Turkish and Islamic worlds, the Sultan Ahmet Mosque (also known as the Blue Mosque) is a superb creation in the classical Ottoman style.
• Hagia Sophia: Now a museum, Hagia Sophia was built in the 6th century by the Emperor Justinian, and was one of the largest basilicas in the Christian world. After the Ottoman conquest, it was converted to a mosque and is today one of the most magnificent museums in the world. ( entrance included)
• Lunch is provided in a typical Turkish restaurant where you experience the real flavours and aromas of East meet West.
• The Grand Bazaar is one of the world’s largest covered markets bringing all the amazing spices, jewellery, pottery, leather an dmore from around the world into this maze of 58 streets and 4000 shops.
• Topkapi Palace is the crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire. With its treasury and exotic buildings overlooking the Golden Horn, your visit to Topkapi promises to be a truly fascinating experience.
• This is a day where you get to really see not only the sights, but what it is like to live, breath and taste the city of Istanbul. Meet the real Turkey.
FLEXIBILITY: With the constraints of the opening days for the various sights, not all of the listed places can be visited. See Important Details below for Days Closed of each site. Not a problem as there is so much more along the way.
This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit a different museum or sights instead of those listed, please send us a request.
There is a maximum of 7 people on this tour
Tour Photo Gallery
Istanbul is where the east meets the west and this is a fantastic day of explore this amazing city that has a history reach far back to Roman times. the Anicent Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, to the colourful markets to a typical Turkish Lunch. FULL DAY
Where the East meets the West, and what better way to see it than by sea and land. the Suleymaniye Mosques, Egyptain Bazaar markets to the Boshporus Ferry cruise to an amazing typical Turkish lunch. FULL DAY