In NutShell: Private Transfers/Driver + Guide + Ephesus + Lunch + Turkish life.
WHO WANTS IT: Want to mix the sightseeing the Spectacular Ancient Roman city as well experience the Real modern Turkey life.
DURATION: Full day
PACE: Moderate – wear comfortable shoes. Not suited for wheelchair guests.
LUNCH: Included (drinks excluded)
• Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship to/from Ephesus and Kusadasi.
• Private Tour guide just for you through all locations!
• Ephesus is one the most magnificent ancient cities of the Asia Minor and here you can visit the Odeon, where the advisory council held its meetings, the Temple of Hadrian, Roman Baths, and many other monuments and ruins. The most impressive sight is the much photographed Celsus Library towering at the end of the main street. Equally impressive is the ancient theater which can seat 24,000 people ( entrance included)
• The quaint village of Sirince nestled in the mountains. The narrow streets reflect the mix of Turkish and Greek culture.
• Should you want , you can also visit the House of the Virgin Mary believed to be her last home or maybe the Basilica of St John who spent his last years here and wrote his Gospel here.
• Lunch is provided for you in a very typical Turkish location and you get the chance to see and taste the diverse flavours of traditional Turkish cuisine. ( drinks excluded)
There is a maximum of 7 people on this tour
Tour Photo Gallery
Our Cruise Shore Excursions in Kusadasi
One of the Ancient Wonders of the World, this ancient Roman City is truly spectacular and worth the visit. From the Temple of Hadrian to the library and more. What better way to finish the day that stop off at the quaint mountain village of Sirince and enjoy a lunch with the Locals. FULL DAY