Meet the Real Barcelona
Barcelona: Meet the Real Barcelona
In NutShell: Private Transfers/Driver + Guide + GAUDI + CITY BARCELONA
WHO WANTS IT: When you want to “Experience Barcelona like a Local”
DURATION: Full day
PACE: Easy – Relaxing “ arrive back at the boat with a smile”
LUNCH: Not Included
• Luxury private transfers directly from your Cruise ship to/from and in Barcelona.
• Private Tour guide just for you through all locations!
• Start the day with Montjuic with its majestic and bird’s eye view of the city.
• La Ramblas and Gothic Quarter are a thriving cultural part of the heart of Barcelona. The Narrow alleys, hidden plazas, people, Tapas, wine and Cava are only a small part of what you experience here.
• We take you to our favourite places and explain the food, Tapas, gelato, coffee & wine bars, local dishes all unique to Barcelona. (should you wish to experience the tastes then these are at your own cost)
• Lunch is not included but we can recommend some very typical local restaurants or dishes to suit your preferences and show you some of our favourites where you can experience the local flavours.
• Gaudi’s Park Guell is not to be missed with its spectacular views of the city but most importantly the mind and creations of Gaudi. ( entrance Included)
• La Sagrada Familia is a Cathedral is truly unique and not to be missed for a visit of Barcelona ( entrance included).
• This is a day where you get to really see not only the sights, but what it is like to live, breath and taste the city of Barcelona. Meet the real Barcelona.
FLEXIBILITY: This is your day so it’s all about you and we can adapt to your interests within reason. If you wish to visit a different museum or sights instead of those listed, please send us a request.
There is a maximum of 7 people on this tour
Our Cruise Shore Excursions in Barcelona
Barcelona is a such an amazing City, vibrant and full of energy at all times of the day and night. From Gaudi to the Food and Cava we love to share this amazing day with you. FULL DAY.
For those with only half a day, and want to have a fun enjoyable day visiting the main sights but still want to get a feel of Barcelona, then this is the one. HALF DAY
Been to Barcelona or just want something entirely different?